Here at Halcyon Care Homes the health, safety and well-being of our residents, visitors and team members are at the heart of what we do and is of paramount importance to us.
Halcyon Care Homes priority continues to be the health, safety and wellbeing of all residents, staff, and visitors. Please be reassured that all actions taken will reflect the current and active guidance provided for us by the UK Government and Public Health (England).
All procedures put in place are to ensure everyone is protected and our homes remain COVID free.
These procedures include:
- Regular testing of both our residents and team members (any residents moving into the home will also be tested and isolated following the guidelines published at this time)
- Family visits will be socially distanced either in our garden or garden room. All visits will be appointment only.
- Appropriate PPE is worn by all staff members in the building.
- Staff are only working in one care home to reduce any cross contamination.
- COVID-19 training is completed by all team members and updated on a regular basis.
- Stringent cleaning schedules are in place with additional cleaning due to the current pandemic.